Site Map

Home Page

OT Career Overseas Career Overseas Guide How to Buy Customer Support Career Resources

Overseas Occupational Therapy Career

Overseas Occupational Therapists -
Jobs and Career

Who is an overseas occupational therapist? If you have obtained your occupational therapy degree, diploma or certificate from an occupational therapy school in your country and want to go to and work in another country, then you are an overseas occupational therapist or a foreign occupational therapist in the country you want to go to and work in. You are a local or domestic occupational therapist in your country.

For example, you are a registered occupational therapist in the United States. You want to work in Australia. Then you are a domestic occupational therapist in the United States and an overseas or foreign occupational therapist in Australia. If you want to work in Australia, you need to follow the guidelines issued by the office governing occupational therapists in Australia.

Whatever be your professional standing and achievement in your country, it is generally not fully recognized in most foreign countries until you satisfy the requirements for an overseas occupational therapist in that country.

The four essential steps in becoming a successful overseas occupational therapist are:

  • Passing the qualification examination or getting exemption
  • Getting temporary or permanent registration
  • Obtaining an occupational therapist training position or an occupational Therapist job
  • Obtaining visa or residence permit

The other factors you need to consider are:

  • Language
  • Social life
  • Accommodation
  • Transport
  • Family

In the following pages, you will find brief information useful to overseas occupational therapists that want to work in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

The complete details can be found in 'Your Complete Guide to Overseas Occupational Therapy Career.'

It is a downloadable eBook. It is not available in paper format.

Information for overseas Occupational Therapists:

Looking for a bright, prosperous overseas career but don't know where, when and how to begin?
How to go to and work in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand?
Whether it is career progress, life style or prosperity that you seek as an overseas professional, this career eBook will help you with all information you ought to know.
Save hundreds of hours of work in search and research in collecting every bit of information you will ever need.



You can buy the guide with a credit card, PayPal or Western Union payment. You can even pay by bank draft and bank transfer. Click to know how to buy.


Read answers to questions that customers frequently ask.

Send an email with your order details, problem and question  to service @




Copyright Policy | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy

Contact Us | Home Page | About Us